You can help support Word of Life by making normal everyday purchases!
Office Max offers support back to Word of Life every time you make a purchase. Office Max offers 2% through MaxPerks.
Share the account number when you check out: #0105313829.
Target Take Charge of Education
Any time you make a purchase at Target using your Target REDcard or Target Visa, Word of Life receives a percentage of each purchase. Our Target Take Charge of Education school ID number is 9896.
Schnucks will give a percentage to Word of Life just for making normal grocery purchases. All you need to do is get a FREE eScrip card, signify Word of Life as your benefitting organization, and swipe it when you make a purchase!
Box Tops for Education
Get your scissors ready and be on the lookout for Box Tops labels! This is how Box Tops works to help Word of Life get money!
1. Find Box Tops on hundreds of products.
2. Clip the Box Tops from each package.
3. Send the Box Tops to the school office.
4. Each Box Top earns 10 cents for the school!
Ready to get started? Click here to print a collection sheet.
Labels for Education
Do you ever buy Campbell’s soup? There are UPCs on these and many other products that can be turned in to earn great educational resources for Word of Life!
1. Clip and save UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products. Check out the complete list here.
2. Give the UPCs and beverage/sauce caps to the school office–when the whole school participates, the points really add up!
3. Earn FREE educational resources for our school!
If you purchase Capri Sun, the school will receive a per pouch reward from Terracycle. Punches must be cleaned out and have the straw removed. Please save these and turn them in to the school office.
You may recycle your ink cartridges at school. Send them to the office enclosed in a baggie, and our volunteers do the rest. Rebates vary based on brand and size.