Drop-off is between 7:45 A.M.–8:00 A.M. The school day starts at 8:00 A.M. All students should be dropped off at the main glass doors on Eichelberger by the blacktop playground. Please do not park your car on the school side of Eichelberger between 7:45- 8:15 AM. If you need to come in, you can park across the street or on Jamieson.
If you are bringing your child before 7:45, they must go to before care. Before care starts at 7:00 A.M., costs $5 per day, and will be held in Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Thompson’s rooms. Please ring the doorbell by the doors on the corner of Eichelberger and Jamieson if you are bringing your children to before care.
Pick Up is at 3:00 for Kindergarten – 8th Grade.
If you are picking up your child after 3:15, they must go to after care. After care is offered every day from 3:15 P.M. – 6:00 P.M., and costs between $5-$10. It is held in the multi-purpose classroom at the end of the hallway on the Jamieson side of the building.
Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade will dismiss at the red doors on Donovan in front of Ascension Lutheran Church.
3rd– 8th Grade will dismiss on Eichelberger.
To ensure an efficient and safe school dismissal process, please abide by the following carline rules:
- Place student’s name card in windshield of car
- Pull up promptly as far as you can into open spaces
- Come to a complete stop before allowing children to enter the car
- Children should only enter the car from the sidewalk side
- Drive around the block and re-enter the carline if your child is not ready
- Do not park on the school side of Eichelberger OR the church side of Donovan
- Do not leave your car
- Do not double park